IRON ON TRANSFER LOGO For white fabrics onlyReversed image will appear corrected once transferred.Instructions:
Spend more time on the corners and edges (your image will want to lift up first at the corners and edges, so pay extra attention to them).Washing instructions To maintain the durability of the image, turn garment inside out and machine wash cold at 40 degrees.Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash garment separately from others (first time only); do not dry clean. Do not iron directly on transferred image after it has been applied to the garment.
- Iron the garment for a couple of minutes (to remove any moisture from fabric).
- Place transfer paper with printed image facing down in desired direction onto garment.
- Use both hands and apply firm downward body pressure.
- First make slow, 20 second passes across the entire transfer, from left to right for 2 minutes.
- After ironing, remove your garment from the heating area (it will cool much faster).
- Allow your garment to cool for 2 minutes.
- Begin peeling the paper backing from the corner of the transfer.
- Peel smoothly so the paper backing does not tear.
- If the image begins lifting, that means you have not applied enough pressure and heat!
- Re-iron the image, focusing again on the edges and corners.